5 Savory Benefits of CookTek Commercial Induction Cooking
Our Heritage line of commercial induction cooktops outperforms the competition and helps restaurants and hospitality operations run more efficiently and bring customers back. Key benefits of our induction cooking systems include –
- Built-in Diagnostics. Our induction cooktops come equipped with diagnostics that monitor key internal components 120 times per second. In the event of a power surge or any sort of system issue, the units will shut down before any serious damage can occur. Bottom line: your cooktops have a longer, healthier life.
- User Friendly Controls. We understand your staff has more important things to do than figure out how to operate a commercial cooktop. Our controls are about as simple as it gets. In fact, most use a simple knob.
- Precise Temperature Control. Our Heritage Line holds a specific temperature anywhere between 85 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit (30-260 degrees Celsius) and comes equipped with 22 temperature settings. If your recipe calls for precise temperature control, nothing outperforms Cooktek induction.
- Heavy Duty Ceramic Glass. Our cooktops withstand temperatures up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit, and are strong enough to hold up in the busiest commercial kitchen.
- Made in the USA. All of our units are manufactured in the USA and come backed with a three-year parts and labor warranty.
If you are interested to learn more about how a Cooktek induction cooktop can enhance your operation, please contact us today.