Induction Soup Well
Models: ISW061, ISW062
To complete the line, CookTek offers a round induction Soup Well. Using the same technology as the SinAqua™, the Soup Well is designed to bring soup from a chilled state (below 35F / 1.7C) through the HACCP danger zone to 165F / 73.9C in under 90 minutes. Once at the desired temperature, the Soup Well will maintain a consistent, even heat without scorching delicate soups.
Unlike the rectangular SinAqua™ units, there is a small amount of water involved with the Soup Well. This gentle water bath is contained in an insert, and helps distribute heat evenly around the soup tureen, ensuring an even temperature and preventing scorching. The Soup Well also features a boil dry indicator, which will notify operators when the water bath needs replenishing. The advantage of this contained water bath is that it eliminates the needs for expensive, unsanitary plumbing systems and is easily cleaned.
Features & Benefits
- Holds food in the safe zone using a small amount of water contained in a stainless steel insert.
- Spring-loaded sealed temperature sensor ensures pan contact temperature measurement
- Easily drops in to simple, round cut-out in countertop of your choice - stone, stainless steel, wood, etc.
- Automatic timer commences when pan is inserted into the well. Hold time is user selectable. Display flashes when hold time has expired. Timer can be turned on or off.
- Simple, clear controls.
- Four standard temperature settings. More available via keypad accessibility.
- Panel lock function to avoid unwanted changes.
- Available in 100-120VAC or 200-240VAC.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Three year limited parts and labor warranty.