Apogee™ Single Drop-In Induction Cooktop
Models: MCD1800G / MCD2500G / MCD3000G / MCD3500G
The state of the art CookTek Apogee™ drop-in cooktop is part of our flagship line of commercial induction cooktops. These CookTek induction cooktops offer enhancements such as finer resolution control via 0-100 power settings, greater number of temperature settings, intuitive touch sensitive control panel, digital timer (with alarm only or auto-power off functionality), and keypad lockout to temporarily prevent others from changing cook settings.
The front panel is made of smooth easy to clean wipe down tempered glass - no knobs or buttons to lose or break. Beautiful, bright black and white backlit LCD information center display shows power setting or target temperature, heating or at temp status, the timer (when in use), plus a pan indicator showing whether an induction compatible pan is present.
Conveniently, the Apogee™ Model MCDxx00G series cooktops feature the same sized drop-in dimensions as the Apogee Model MBW series woks. This enables service menu flexibility and product line extension, even from service to service. Simply swap MBW and MCDxx00G units at will.
Features & Benefits
- Four models / four levels of power over two voltages to choose from.
- 100-120VAC and 200-240VAC versions.
- Worldwide plug options for 200-240VAC models.
- 0-100 Power settings or 80°F - 500°F (30°C - 260°C) temperature settings.
- Intuitive touch sensitive control panel.
- Bright, backlit LCD cooking information display.
- Faster than gas. Induction heats the pan, not the air or the unit itself.
- Safer. No flames, hot coil or other radiant heat source.
- Cleaner. Because the surface remains cool, spills don’t burn on.
- Cooler. No flame or radiant heat means a much cooler cooking environment.
- Cheaper. Induction cooking is over 90% efficient. Heat the food, not the kitchen!
- Entela certified, NSF and CE approved.