Free Standing Induction Range for Large Stock Pots
Models: MSP7000-200 / MSP8000-400
The CookTek® Back of House 3-Phase series of induction cookers establishes the benchmark for high-volume boil and simmer applications. The free standing large induction stock pot range will boil five gallons (19 liters) of room temperature water in 15 minutes or less!
Induction ranges by CookTek®, including the MSP, are specially designed commercial kitchen equipment. The glass-ceramic top is 6mm thick and the supporting legs are overbuilt. A hefty control knob and gas-type spider pattern gives the device the look and feel of traditional gas burners, so operators can feel immediately at ease. Induction ranges by CookTek are designed and built in the USA to survive and thrive in the world’s toughest commercial kitchen operating environments. Pan not included with purchase.
Features & Benefits
- 208VAC 3PH or 400VAC 3 PH versions.
- 62,000 or 71,000 BTU equivalent.
- 0-10 Power settings.
- Simple, familiar-feel control via single rotary knob.
- Crisp, clean red LED bar-graph display shows power level.
- Faster than gas. Induction heats the pan, not the air or the unit itself.
- Safer. No flames, hot coil or other radiant heat source.
- Cleaner. Because the surface remains cool, spills don’t burn on.
- Cooler. No flame or radiant heat means a much cooler cooking environment.
- Cheaper. Induction cooking is over 90% efficient. Heat the food, not the kitchen!
- Entela certified, NSF and CE approved.