Induction Pizza Bag Charger 18" (457mm)
Models: XLPTDS100 / XLPTDS200
Nobody orders a cold soggy pizza – so why deliver one?
For nearly a decade leading chains and savvy independent pizza operators have used the CookTek® FlashPak™ system and associated VaporVent™ bags to delivery piping hot, crispy pizza. Customers can’t get enough! Loyalty remains high and even the delivery staff see an increase in tips.
A complete 18” (457mm) extra large pizza system is comprised of at least one Model XLPTDS100 or XLPTDS200 charger, a number of 18” (457mm) VaporVent™ bag assemblies and an equal number of FlashPak™ discs.
The FlashPak™ discs are installed in a special pouch inside the bags and remain there for the life of the bag. The discs can be re-used in replacement bags.
In use, a complete bag (with a disc inside) is placed on the tray of the charger. A red light comes on automatically to indicate that heating is in progress. When the red light turns to green, the bag is ready for use. Simple as that!
From completely cold, can take up to two and a half minutes to heat a bag. Once there is some residual heat in the bag, it will re-charge in 30-60 seconds.
Each bag can hold three pizzas and hold them at over 145°F (63°C) for 30 minutes.
Note: do not mix 16" and 18" systems, or PTDS with ThermaCube®. Also, 200-240VAC version not sold in US & Canada.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic and simple red light / green light operation.
- Heats in only minutes.
- No cords on the bags.
- Keeps pizza hot and crispy for 30 minutes.
- 100-120VAC (US & Canada) and 200-240VAC (International).
- For use with an appropriate number of VaporVent™ Model XLVV001 18” (457mm) bags.
- Each bag requires Model PFPD001 disc.
- Do NOT mix 18” (457mm) and 16” (406mm) chargers and bags.
- Do NOT mix with ThermaCube® delivery system or bags.