Single Hob Induction Cooktop
CookTek’s induction single hob cooktops with HELIOS controls offer an efficient, powerful, and user-friendly solution for both commercial and home kitchens, making them a popular choice for chefs and food enthusiasts alike.
Even Heating: Induction technology ensures even and consistent heating across the entire pan surface. This results in precise temperature control, which is crucial for achieving perfect dishes.
Energy Efficiency: These cooktops are 170% more efficient than gas burners. This means they waste less energy and are more environmentally friendly, making them a sustainable choice for cooking.
Precise Temperature Control: The HELIOS controls offer precise power control, allowing chefs to fine-tune the heat for different cooking techniques and recipes. This level of control is challenging to achieve with traditional gas burners.
Powerful Performance: Induction cooktops heat up rapidly, significantly reducing cooking time. With three times the power of a gas burner, these cooktops can handle high-heat cooking, such assautéing, searing, and boiling, with ease. The increased power allows for faster cooking and better results.
Adaptability: Portable countertop induction cooktops are versatile and can be placed in various locations within a kitchen, while drop-in cooktops seamlessly integrate into kitchen counters. This adaptability makes them suitable for different kitchen setups and configurations.
Easy-to-Clean Surfaces: The cooktop’s flat surface is easy to clean, reducing the time and effort required for post-cooking cleanup. This is particularly important in commercial kitchens, where quick turnover between dishes is essential.
Safety Features: Induction technology has no open flames. This is a fundamental safety benefit, as it eliminates the risk of gas leaks, flare-ups, or accidental fires associated with traditional gas burners. Induction cooktops generate heat through electromagnetic fields, which only heat the cookware placed on the surface. The cooktop itself remains cool to the touch, minimizing the risk of burns or accidental contact with hot surfaces.
These safety features make induction cooktops a safer choice for both professional chefs and home cooks, reducing the likelihood of kitchen accidents and making them a preferred option in many kitchens.
- Models available in 1800*, 2500, 3500 watts
- Available in 100-120 VAC or 200-240 VAC, single phase
- Portable or drop-in design
- High-quality internal electronics and heavy gauge Litz wire
- Power percentage or temperature display options
- Easy-to-clean high temperature glass-ceramic top
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission to pan
- 4.3” HELIOS capacitive touch display
- Even heat distribution across bottom of cookware
- Temperature range from 85°F–425°F (29°C–218°C) n Automatic shut-off feature prohibits overheating
- Integral grease filter and air baffle ensure air intake is cleaner and cooler n Sloped front panel allows for easy viewing and operation
- Micropressor monitors vital components to check for overheating, power supply issues, and more
- Two-year advanced replacement warranty – U.S. and Canada n Integral fan to keep internal components cool
- Standard Cat 5e or Cat 6 patch cable from unit to control box
- Plug and cord (6 ft. nominal)
|Height||Countertop: 4.89 | Drop-In: 4.49 | Countertop: 124 | Drop-In: 114|
|Width||Countertop: 13.5 | Drop-In: 13.5 | Countertop: 343 | Drop-In: 343|
|Depth||Countertop: 18.37 | Drop-In: 13.5 | Countertop: 467 | Drop-In: 343|
|Weight||Countertop: 19 | Drop-In: 15 | Countertop: 8.6 | Drop-In: 6.8|
|Max Operating Temperature||425 | 218|
|Wall Clearance Top||2 | 51|
|Wall Clearance Sides||2 | 51|
|Wall Clearance Back||2 | 51|